When and Why to
Inspect for MOLD
When should a mold inspection and mold testing be considered?
- When visible mold is not present, but the smell of mold is. Here a mold inspection and mold test can reveal whether there is indeed elevated mold, and where it is located.
- There have been plumbing leaks or water issues and there is a suspicion that elevated mold may exist in the air and/or behind walls.
- Post Mold Removal Clearance Testing to ensure that the previous mold issues has been resolved and mold counts have returned to levels found in normal environments of the same type.
- Health Concerns: In some cases a doctor or the patient has a health issue that they cannot pinpoint the cause but seems to be related to mold symptoms (coughing, sneezing, headaches, etc). Here, a mold inspection and test may help to confirm whether the doctor’s or patient’s suspicions that a mold problem exists.
- For real estate transactions for the protection of Buyers and Sellers.
- Landlord/Tenant disputes as to whether there is a mold problem.
- Someone thinks they see or smell mold but are not sure.
- Someone is interested in a general Indoor Air Quality test of their environment.
Mold Inspect Tech Incorporated Main Office:
876 North University Drive Suite 308 A Plantation, Florida 33322
Mold inspection in Broward County (954) 281-Mold (6653)
Mold inspection in Palm Beach County (561) 594-Mold (6653)
Mold inspection in Miami-Dade County (305) 771-Mold (6653)
•Call Mold Inspect Tech Incorporated at one of the numbers above to schedule your inspection or for additional information!!